Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Earlier work

Hellow there people, i know i have months without posting anything... it's just that I always forget to update this blog, but here there are some of my last drawings that i seem to like the most, i just hope you like them.

This is some sort of Cernunnos concept I've been working on, i decides that it would be nice to make a skeleton of the ancient horned God.

There are some modifications that i still would like to do
on it, but this was some free drawing for my drawing classes, so its not as detailed as I would like to. Besides, this is done on bond paper, which I really hate to work on, maybe I will work on another piece on some other paper and with more patience too.

This other one I did it like 1 month ago, its not for any
asignment, I just felt like working on a big proyect, like giving
it a lot of my free time (since i had a lot).

There's not much to tell about it i think it speaks by itself pretty crearly.

Later on I'll update this blog with more illustrations and designs (if i remember)

Till then,
Keep pagan

Rodrigo

2 comments:

asd said...

No entiendo nada :) pero em gustaron los dibujitos xD ya te dije ^^

laura said...

hola los dibujos estan genial.
justo aora andaba buscando alguno con tematica pagana para tatuarme
me an gustado mucho los tuyos
me parece de puta madre tu blog . supongo que eres wiccano ¿de que tradicion?
yo soy eclectica soy española aki hay muy pocos.. es bastante dificil encontrar un grupo o algo pero mira buscando x internet me encuentro con blogs como este

encantada
feliz encuentro feliz partida
bendiciones