Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Changing the Mood

Well... here comes a little change. Since now on, my posts will be in english, so that more people can read them.

I have long time without posting anything (at least its long for me). I just forgot updating this thing, cuz it's the most inactive account i have, and i usually upload my work with some text added to it, so it takes more time that the usual.

This time ill upload two of them. One is this beautiful portrait i made for Lindsay Vanhove, a very special friend of mine. I dont make many portraits, but when I do, i try to choose faces that amuse me a lot and have a very special meaning for me. In addition to it, i usually add some fantastic details so that it wont looklike a normal portrait, rather something special. I know it's not the great thing, but it means a lot to me.

The other artwork is a logotype i have been working on for some months already. The basic design has been modificated to the point that i get the concept i am looking for. I think this one is pretty close to what i am looking for. This one was done mostly with GIMP 2.6. I still dont know which colours (if any) I'm going to use in this one, but tis the basic design. I hope you like this one too.

Thats all for now, good night.

Your friend,
Rodrigo

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Just passing by to give you a long sweet *hug*. *_*
And your blog is in English, how great! <3

asd said...

Me impresiona TANTO como trabajas. Es hermoso.


Saludos señor ^-^

asd said...

chusme tus obras en tu otra pag. y .. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dios. estan buenisimos. ^^

Alana said...

Rodrigo, muuuy buenos diseños. Me gustó mucho tu blog :D